Active members of SAVMA will now receive the following Group Membership Benefits.
- Quarterly Networking Meetings, held virtually on a variety of topics. Past topics have included Membership and Marketing, Social Media, and Revitalizing your Organization. Check our calendar for future discussion topics. Meeting notes, resources, and handouts are posted in the ‘file archive’ section of our website.
- Be a part of a national network for advocacy, communication, and action.
- A resource library on our members only file archive – your group is welcome to contribute! Find templates for conference budgets, peer recognition, marketing, etc.
- For new groups, we can create a temporary webpage for your group under AL!VE’s website until you can establish your own website.
- Opportunities to partner with your local conference; a board member may be able to present for low or no cost; help with promotion via our website, calendar, and social media tools.
- Free promotion and marketing of your event via our website, calendar, and social media tools.
- Access to our membership skill database.
- Access to AL!VE Board members who have experience with local organizations, board management, and other skills.