Join us for our engaging February program on growing your volunteer funding with grants. In today’s ever-competitive funding environment, nonprofits often seek grants to grow their revenue. Grants are just one of many ways to grow the funding you seek to support your mission. In this special workshop, tailored to volunteer program needs, we’ll talk about the way grant funding fits into your overall revenue plan, explore savvy ways to prospect for new funders, and discuss ways to position your volunteer activities to best justify your grant requests. We’ll break into small groups and have plenty of time for Q&A.
Next SAVMA Meeting
When: May 18, 2017 @ 3:30pm
Where: Habitat for Humanity
3501 N. Mountain Ave.
Let’s stay in touch!
- SAVMA Votes to Join ALIVE! (Association of Leaders in Volunteer Engagement)
- Collegiate Membership Added to SAVMA Offerings
- Your Association Needs You- Committee Leadership Boosts Engagement and Professional Development
- April 20th Storytelling for Impact with Ann Eve Dingell
- SAVMA Seeks Proposals for Upcoming Education Programs